Electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming increasingly popular, and with that comes a growing need for reliable charging solutions. Public charging stations offer a convenient and hassle-free option for EV owners to charge their vehicles on the go.
Firstly, public charging stations offer greater accessibility to EV drivers as compared to private charging facilities. As these stations are located in public places such as shopping centers, parking lots, and public roads, they are easily accessible to all EV drivers who require a quick top-up or full charge. This convenience eliminates the need to have a personal charging station at home, which can be expensive and requires installation costs.
Secondly, public charging stations offer a significantly higher charging speed than private charging facilities. With technological advancements, public charging stations can now offer fast charging options that can charge an EV battery to 80% in less than 30 minutes. This makes them an excellent choice for drivers on the go who need a quick recharge to reach their destination or complete their journey.
Finally, public charging stations provide the latest charging technology which ensures that your EV battery is charged safely and correctly. These stations are designed to provide optimal performance for your electric vehicle and minimize the risk of damaging your battery. Additionally, these stations have monitoring systems that ensure the safety of the charging process.
- Predict the number of vehicles that may come to charge each day to determine the number of charging piles.
- Investigate the types of charging vehicles and determine the output power of charging stations (generally public charging stations are recommended to choose 120kW or above)
- Investigate the commonly used charging connector types in the local market to determine the charging ports(CCS1, CCS2, CHAdeMO, GBT)
- Determine the initial budget based on the above info. (don't forget the infrastructure cost and installation cost)
- Screen out suppliers within the budget, and compare their products (you can compare them in terms of: function, certification, whether there is a charging management system, whether it is compatible with all EV models), quality assurance, after-sales service, etc.
Grasen public charging stations provide a convenient, efficient, and sustainable charging solution for EV owners. With advanced technology, user-friendly interface, and easy payment options, our stations help make the transition to electric vehicles a seamless and enjoyable experience. Contact us now to get a FREE consultation!
|Input Voltage Type||TN-S(Three Phase Five Wire)|
|Output||Rated Voltage||CHAdeMO 500Vdc; CCS 1000Vdc; GBT 1000Vdc|
|Max. Output Current||CHAdeMO 125A; CCS 200A; GBT 250A;|
|Interface||Display||8'' LCD Touch Screen|
|Language||Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, etc.|
|Communication||Network Connection||4G(GSM or CDMA)/Ethernet|
|Communication Protocols||OCPP1.6J or OCPP2.0|
|Working Environment||Working Temperature||-30°C ~ +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-35°C ~ +55°C|
|Operating Humidity||≤95% Non-Condensing|
|Cooling Method||Forced Air-Cooling|
|Mechanical||Dimension(W x D x H)||1006mm*640mm*1890mm (±20mm)|
|Cable Length||5m or 7m|
-- Marcus Groll，A Charging Station Owner in UKRAINE
Start your EV charging station businesses with Grasen. For a no-obligation quote, hit the button below, fill in your details, and we’ll get back to you.