There are two types of home charging: level 1 charging and level 2 charging. Level 1 chargers can be plugged with one end into any standard 120V outlet, with the other end being plugged directly into the car. It can charge 200 kilometers (124 miles) in 20 hours. Level 2 chargers need to be plugged into a 240V outlet which allows charging 3 to 7 times faster depending on the electric car and the charger. 22kW home charger refers to the later type.
- 3-Phase 400V±20%[xss_clean_space]22kW
- Full OCPP 1.6J / OCPP 2.0.1 support
- 2.8 inch LCD screen
- Support Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Celluar smart network connection
- Support RFID card and mobile phone APP charging operation
- Support load balancing and phase rotation
Users only need to fix the backplate first, then hang the charger on the backplate to complete the installation, which is convenient and fast to avoid expensive installation costs.
- Dynamically balance the power consumption between charging piles and other household loads to ensure the normal operation of household loads
- Integrated solar and energy storage systems
- Real time data display through mobile APP
|Input Rating||1-phase 230V ±20%, 32A||3-phase 400V ±20%, 32A|
|Output Power||1-phase 7KW, 32A||3-phase 22KW, 32A|
|Internal RCD||AC 30mA & DC 6mA|
|Charging Interface||SAE J1772 & Type-2 cable/ Type-2 socket|
|OCPP||Full OCPP 1.6J/ OCPP 2.0.1 support|
|Mounting Type||Floor-mounted / Wall-mounted|
|Network Interface||Ethernet/ WiFi/ 4G smart internet connection|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +55ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80ºC|
|Shipping Dimensions:||495 x 375 x 230 mm|
Very satisfied with the quality of the product and the suppliers service. The product was delivered in good package. Will definitely purchase from this supplier again.
-- Marcus Groll，A Charging Station Owner in UKRAINE
Start your EV charging station businesses with Grasen. For a no-obligation quote, hit the button below, fill in your details, and we’ll get back to you.